Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update vs Outdate

I juz a outdated people...
I easy like and dislike a thing...
Like this blog...
I had leave it more than 2 months....
Maybe here the only place that i can write my Real feeling in a day...

We alway pretend nthg happen a blog...
But...it tat true?
NO No....
Cheat..i Cheat...
Sometime...

It really hard to express my true feeling

This few month a lot of things happen..
Happy and also the unhappy events..

I'm in depression...
Healing my hurt and hurted again...
Healing and Hurt again...
What that feeling?
I'm trying so much to stand up...
Trying to get up and face the problem...
But somehow...
The situation worst when another issues come out...
I wont share here...and i wont told anyone more

My fren tell me...
maybe next time..you should not share your secret or problem
more than 3 person....
and i agree...
coz,more than 3 ppl know tat mean everybody will know...
It true... Definitely agree!

Err....
Struggeling....

I wan to be dated...
But no one will dated me...
I should accept the fact...

I use to let other put me aeroplane..
Coz i m juz not important person in their life...
i have to accept it also...

I use to be find when they are alone...
Coz i m their fren...not their Boyfren or girl fren....
i have to Understand it...

Haiz...
Life is full of excitement....

But no matter how..
I will stil live cheerfully..
and I wll enjoy my Single Life...

God bless me..
Wish me faster slim down and
get a suitable partner for me..
Thanks God...
HaHaha..

I'm Such a PASSIVE ppl....
How??
haha...ADd oil ba...
BERNICE LAU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment